Friday, August 21, 2009

School Supplies

I am now officially ready for classes to start on Monday: I bought a notebook. I've always loved getting new supplies for the coming school year, but it seems that the older you get and farther into school you get school supplies become nonexistent. But ever since I started college, way back in 2001, I have made it a tradition to buy a notebook with the school I'm attending on the cover. Snow College--a pretty green one. Salt Lake Community College--a rad purple one. University of Utah--a pink one so no one would suspect me a fan of the sports teams. Since I'm not officially a student this semester, and I'm only taking three (maybe two) classes, I just bought one at Walmart. Classes may now commence.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

School supplies and school clothes were the two things I looked forward to most as a kid. Possibly even more than Christmas!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com