Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Belated Wishes

I had meant to make these posts on their respective anniversaries, but my Mom and Emily have been visiting so I've gotten a little behind. Mom went home today, and Em and I are just sitting here watching the Olympics. So better late than never.

First, Happy Birthday to Josh. It was his birthday on August 11. I've also got to give a shout-out to his brother George, who had his birthday on July 12. I love both these guys and miss they're cute smiles and fabulous personalities. This pic was taken a year ago at my going away party. Man, are they cute!



And then a Happy First Anniversary to Lindsay-loo and Scott. A year ago August 11th they had a fantastic wedding that I luckily got to be a part of. I loved my Maid of Honor duties and wish I could do it all again, if for only the chance to actually prepare my speech. (Darn my procrastinating, think I can wing it tendencies!)


Love you Lindsay-loo and miss you TONS! You're pretty awesome, too, Scott!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com