Saturday, June 28, 2008

Third times a cham

I went for a "run" this morning. I'm trying to go at least three times a week; today was my third time this week! That second run sure was brutal. Today seemed a little better; I even ran for six laps instead of four! Wow--there's no stopping me now!

Today's was also kind of brutal, but not for the reasons before. It's that darn sun beating down on me. I don't really miss going to a gym, except when I think how nice it would be for some fans above to cool me down. The wind that comes by every so often isn't quite the same. I was sweating before I even got to the track! (It makes sense, considering I have to walk a few blocks to the track and I can sweat just walking to the subway in this awful humidity!)

The last two times I ran I felt pretty tired the next day when I had to go to the Crew; I'm hoping that doesn't happen today. I'd hope that my body gets used to the running and won't be so run down by it but energized. Because working at the Crew is pretty awful but even more awful when I'm tired. Oh, I forgot to mention that on Monday Susan Sarandon came into the Crew. She was just chatting away with our manager and personal shopper, talking about how she was buying stuff for her two boys and that she was working on a film that her son would be doing camera crew work on. Ya know, they're just everyday people like you and me!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com