Friday, April 25, 2008

Birthday run

I know it's not technically my birthday anymore, but I didn't have time to write yesterday about my run. I'm not even sure I have time today, but I'm doing it anyway. As you may or may not know, yesterday was my birthday and I decided to start it out with a run. It was a good run, not spectacular, since it's been a week since I had run last. I definitely felt a little rusty. I saw Rosemary on the track while I was running, so that was cool. The blisters were fine, except near the end, when sweat was getting into them and it didn't feel that great.

I'm including these pictures of my nieces, Elliett and Ivy, at the Salt Lake City Kids Fun Run because they're just so cute. I'm still bummed that I couldn't be there to participate with them, but I will be there next year! The first one is them before the race and the second is them after, where they got free ice cream! Sure can't beat that.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com