Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another run

This morning I went for another jog/run. What was so amazing is that I was actually looking forward to doing it. Yes, I did sleep in, but once I got up and changed into my running clothes with my pink running shoes I was excited for it. Maybe because the weather is actually getting warmer and I was able to wear my shorts instead of ugly blue pants.
Nothing new really to share about the run; I did the same pattern of running the straightway and walking the curves. This time, though, I really ran my hardest on the straightways. Then I decided to run the entire fifth lap. Man, was I tired after that! Whenever I do that I can't believe that I've actually ran, well, jogged, a 5K. Running around a track, though, is really boring. The thrill of an actual race and running through the city and seeing the finish line with your family waiting are quite big motivators.
When I ran on Monday then went to work I felt really tired. Isn't it supposed to make you feel refreshed? Maybe it's because it was the first run in a couple of weeks. Hopefully today I don't feel tired. But seeing as how I don't have to go to the Crew today and help pretentious rich people I think I'll be okay!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com