Saturday, February 18, 2017

Three Week Hair

When your hair is short you notice its growth. I shaved my head three weeks ago, and normally, when my hair is "normal", I get it cut every six weeks. I never really notice the length increase until a couple days before my scheduled hair cut; that's when I start to notice that it has lots its "shape". But when my hair is super short the growth is very noticeable. I fear I have started the "awkward" stage - it is no longer super short and cute (when it was the most cold), but it grown to the point where I can't yet style it but it also looks unkempt.

I wear hats a lot when I go anywhere that isn't work related. I used to wear a lot of scarves, but that's when it was cold outside.

I look forward to when it's just a bit longer than it is now so it doesn't look like a buzz cut anymore.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com