Monday, February 20, 2017

Soft Food

I had some dental work done in my mouth on Thursday. I needed a small gum graft to help with a tooth that was sensitive to cold. That required taking some gum from the roof of my mouth and grafting it onto my tooth. I have gum-like dressing covering the two sites.

As such, I can't chew on the left side of my mouth. I also can't brush on that side. I also have to eat soft foods. Even still, four days later. I have introduced myself to cottage cheese. I eat yogurt and cream of wheat. Lots of past and bread. I mean, it's all tasty but also really boring. I just want a pizza or some tacos! Which I was only craving because I couldn't have them. I tried having toast last night and my mouth wasn't quite ready.

I'm hoping by the end of the week I'll be back to semi-solid foods.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com