Friday, January 20, 2017

Jazz Game in Dallas

The Utah Jazz made their way to Dallas to play the Mavericks tonight. Last year I went to this game in February when my mom was here. Two years ago, I went by myself as one of my first forays into DART and Dallas. This year I went with my friends Suzi and Garret.

I LOVE going to away games! Anyone wearing my team's gear instantly becomes my new best friend. We wave, nod, yell "Go Jazz!" and give each other high fives. We had a Jazz fan from Salt Lake (he was in town for business and his wife insisted he go to the game and packed his number 32 jersey) in front of us and had a good time with him.

The Jazz have been on a winning streak, while the Mavs have not been. Expectations were that the game would be dominated by the Jazz and they'd pull the win. However, the Mavs came to play! The game went into overtime! It looked like the Mavs might pull it out, but luckily the Jazz came out on top. Rudy Gobert is on my fantasy team and he killed it tonight - he had 27 points and 25 rebounds/1

At the end of the game, we were shown on tv. My mom and sister saw me, and my cousin in Utah caught a screen grab of it!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com