Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Size Matters

The place I'm living now is about half the size of my loft in Topeka. It also has far less storage than what I had in Topeka--which was three large closets and plenty of open space. Now I have one small closet and it's in my bedroom. I will have to get creative when deciding what to do with a few of my things (namely everything that was in my desk, since the desk had to be sold because I knew it wouldn't fit).

However, despite that, I really like my new place. I like having a smaller amount of space. Something about it being smaller makes it seem cozier. It will also be easier and cheaper to keep cool/warm, since I no longer have ceilings that go to the sky.

And really, space is just a means for us to accumulate things.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com