Monday, January 26, 2015

First Day

First day of work is in the record books. The first part of the morning was spent in orientation. Benefits, policies, picture-taking. Very important stuff.

I have a variety of thoughts going on right now. And I'm struggling with putting them all out in a coherent way. So I'm going to do bullet points.

  • all the dudes here, at least that I've met, say ma'am and sir. I like this
  • accents are pretty cool
  • I love being able to walk to work
  • I also love that I have many food options within walking distance
  • I need to get cowboy boots (I was the only person in a meeting today NOT wearing them)
  • it feels like spring/beginning of summer; reminder--it is the end of January
  • Denton is a pretty cool place
Also, I'm very glad I chose a place that has a washer and dryer. It really is the best thing ever.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com