Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Church History Tour

If I had posted on Friday, this would  have been my Old Foto Friday:


Friday after work I headed to Liberty, Missouri with friends for a conference. Maybe I should specify that it was a Young Single Adult conference. Nevermind that I'm  not technically a "Young" Single Adult anymore since I turned 31 in April. Never mind that I have never been the type to attend youth conferences, even when I was a youth. Never mind that past experiences let me know that everyone who attends these things are way too young for me. I really was going to see the church history sites and have a weekend with my friends. And maybe also to dance.

I will post these pictures and let you think that I had the most amazing time of my life.





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com