Monday, January 27, 2014

Co-workers

Everyone knows that co-workers make or break any job. I've been at my jobs almost a year now and I'm pretty sure I have the best co-workers. At the City, a common refrain used around the office is, "Julie's in the room!", in reference to anything from swearing to conversations that turn even a little unseemly. I don't know how I've portrayed that I'm some innocent girl who can't swearing, but I just roll with it. I think it's awfully nice that they try to "protect" me.

At Metro they're just as awesome. I was a little less my normal self today. My coworker noticed and sent me an email inquiring if everything was ok because normally I'm always smiling and today I wasn't. He said he always looks for my smiles to counteract his grumpiness, especially on meetings. I was touched that he would one, notice, and, two, follow up on it.

So glad to have such nice coworkers.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

So awesome that they take care of you. Of course, you bring out the best in people.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com