Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Obsession Continues

Like I said, when I have an obsession I like to indulge it. So today I saw Les Miserables again. This makes the third showing of the movie in a week. I just can't get enough of it! I love experiencing something so moving with complete strangers--to know that we all cry and are moved by the same thing. Seriously, everyone around me was wiping away tears and blowing their noses.

Also, I might have a slight crush on Eddie Redmayne, who plays Marius. Which actually isn't surprising. Apparently, the Daily Beast is referring to him, Ben Whishaw and Andrew Garfield as the "New Brit Pack"--with all of them being "spindly and expertly coiffed". Ha! That's exactly why I like each one of them! Nice to know someone else has caught on to what makes a man attractive (to me at least). In my unfinished review of Skyfall there was a decent amount dedicated to Q.

Ben Whishaw Red carpet arrivals at the World Royal Premiere of Skyfall held at Royal Albert Hall.

2 comments:

pambelina said...

Still haven't seen Les Mis. And I don't find any of those guys attractive, but I think it's awesome that you do!

Just Julie said...

Haha! I've liked the other two for awhile, but honestly, Redmayne came out of nowhere. Although it does make sense though ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com