Monday, December 24, 2012

A Perfect Weekend

This weekend was the absolute best way to get ready for Christmas. There was a Peter Breinholt Christmas Concert downtown, which is always beautiful and perfect. Afterwards, mom and Em and myself had a delicious dinner at the Olive Garden, followed by a stroll around Temple Square taking in all the lights and wonder. We capped off the night with a drive around the Avenues and Federal Heights neighborhoods to see the houses decorated with Christmas and Hanukkah lights.

Sunday we celebrated my niece's first birthday with family and friends. It was perfect.

After a few hours at work, I am now home finishing up the last of my Christmas goodies before heading out to Jared and Jojo's for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. And with the newly fallen snow, it really is quite perfect.

Merry Christmas and I hope your Holidays have been joyous.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com