Monday, June 18, 2012

After Work

When I get home from work I am tired. Sometimes I take a nap. Sometimes I'm so tired and lazy that I have popcorn for dinner. It's even worse when I'm taking a full load of classes. I can't imagine what I would do if I had a spouse and/or kids to have to think about. Obviously I wouldn't let them eat popcorn for dinner! But how would I find the energy to make them dinner every night?! My mom must've been so tired, as she worked and sometimes commuted, then had to come home to three kids claiming to be starving. I'm sure she wanted to just lie on the bed and take a nap. And it's probably just as hard for moms who stay home, as they've been dealing with the kids all day and probably want a break and/or nap, too.

I find single being tough. Being a mom must be whole lot tougher.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

Everything is tough, but you find the strength to get through it.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com