Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 3: Perfect Date

My description of the perfect date. Hmm. I feel like I'm a fairly simple girl when it comes to dating. I don't need big elaborate dates that require a lot of work. I'm really just a dinner and a movie type of gal. I guess the date would be pretty perfect if we saw an awesome movie together that we were able to discuss over dinner (or lunch). Then we'd go for a walk, maybe get some ice cream (or gelato!) and just talk about random things. At the end, when he's walked me to my door, we'd have that awkward moment that I really hate. But hopefully we have a great hug and he says something about wanting to do it again. That would be pretty perfect.

1 comments:

pambelina said...

You forgot to mention that he has to have facial hair!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com