Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 1: Me

The other day I was lamenting to my co-worker that I hadn't blogged in over a week. She told me that she's even worse than that at updating her blog, but said she was trying this "30 Day Blog Challenge". So I'm going to give it a try.

Day 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

My day was pretty much like all the others. I got up after hitting my snooze button a few times, got myself ready, was thankful my nighttime self got my lunch and bookbag ready the night before, and headed off to work. My work is NOT exciting. But it pays the bills and allows me to go to school. So, good thing. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I leave work for two hours to go to class. I really like this class. Last week we talked about Baroque city structure and it was fascinating. We talked all about Rome, last week Venice and Florence, and today Paris, and I always leave with my travel bug just itching!

Today was also weigh-in day for our company-wide Biggest Loser competition. Mine did not go well :( I'm also taking part in my department-wide Biggest Loser competition. Weigh-in is tomorrow morning, so I'm trying to work out tonight, but am distracted by my new ipod touch. But seriously, I need to get motivated because I don't want to pay anymore money and I want to feel better. Any idea for getting motivated??

My class tonight was canceled, so I came home and spend a lot of time fiddling with my new ipod touch. I seriously can't get enough of it. I had had my old ipod for over fours years, and it was so ancient that it was only 1GB! That's about 250 songs total!

And now a picture of myself:

This picture was taken during my trip to Europe after graduating college. It's nearly four years old, but I love this picture for a few reasons. One, I'm in Rome and that is awesome. Two, those were my favorite sunglasses ever and I lost them a couple years ago. Very sad. And three, I just think I look good. And I'm happy.

2 comments:

Andrew and Gina said...

i just got a new ipod touch for christmas. and before that i had my old one for at least 4 years! it was a 2gig 1st generation nano. now i've got 32gigs!!

yay for upgrades.

pambelina said...

I love that picture of you too! I can't believe it's 4 years old. Chris LOVES his iPod Touch and uses it all the time.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com