Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ballet Under the Stars

My completely amazing friend Cat is a ballerina. Last night she performed under the stars at the Murray Park Amphitheater. First up was Tchaikovsky's Sleeping Beauty. It was beautiful and so was Cat in her pink tutu.


After intermission, we were treated to a balletic performance of Alice in Wonderland. I've never been the biggest fan of it, but seeing it interpreted through ballet was actually quite cool. And I love seeing Cat all decked out in her costumes being a ballerina!

(Cat is the one in the green turtle costume!)










I am SO amazed at what Cat and all the other ballerinas can do! I think performers in general are quite amazing. To me, I can think of nothing I'd hate more than being on stage in front of people, having them all stare at me, while I do something, be it act, sing, or dance (none of which I can do). So congratulations Cat on being amazing and putting on a great show!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com