Friday, February 20, 2009

Who's In It?

For those who kept asking me who's in the movie I'm working on, I can finally tell you that we have a big name next to all those no-name kid actors (unless you count the "star" we have that worked on "That's So Raven", and if you talk to the kids on our set who watch Disney Channel all the time, he is a star). Shoeless Joe Jackson himself, Ray Liotta, will be playing the lead kid's dad! Ray Liotta is pretty awesome, having starred in Goodfellas, Field of Dreams, and, one of my guilty pleasure favorites, Heartbreakers. Tomorrow will be his first day on set, and although it's a little weird to ask for their picture, I'll see what I can do. I'm also taking random pictures on set that I can hopefully get up and on here. I'm always just so tired at night, and Emily has yet to get internet at her home, that picture uploads haven't happened yet. Hopefully soon....

Until then, I'm enjoying our interior shooting days.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com