Monday, May 6, 2013

Graduation

I was in Salt Lake over the weekend to participate in Commencement and Convocation ceremonies. It was a little anticlimactic being done in December and getting my diploma but having none of the pomp and circumstance of a graduation event.

Which is why I'm really glad I came home for graduation because the event is all about celebrating and being reminded that I worked hard.  It's a nice distraction from the 8-5 daily grind of planning; there was a time when I was learning new concepts and was excited for all the possibilities that existed. It's good to remember that.

It was awesome to see my family and friends and Salt Lake City. I love them all and was so glad to be able to spend time with them.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

pambelina said...

I'm so excited for you! And VERY glad you came home. I've missed you.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com