Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New York Christmas Trees

Tonight the tree at Rockefeller Center was lit up. I moved to the City in September, and that first December I was pretty excited to see the tree. I didn't have my blog at that time, so I'm going to share some pictures from then. I'd share some memories, but I have an awful memory and pretty much remember just feeling like it was magical.

When you don't live in New York, you tend to think that the tree at Rockefeller is the tree of the city. But it's really just one of many. I really liked the tree at Lincoln Center, which is lit up at Winter Fest, an event full of music, lights, people and hot chocolate. 


The next year, before leaving for Salt Lake to work with Sundance, I went to the tree lighting at Bryant Park. I like how each of the trees are distinct from one another.




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com