Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why I Like Having a Car

--careening down the freeway and singing at the top of my lungs
--it's more time-efficient than the bus
--ever tried taking a lot of groceries home with just your two hands to carry it? cars make that much easier
--I can give rides in it
--running multiple errands in various parts of the valley is an actual possibility
--when I need a Jimmy John's fix I can get there in five minutes
--helping friends move (yes, my little car can be somewhat useful in this department)

And why I don't:
--um, have you seen gas prices?!
--slow cars in front of me
--having to concentrate while I drive, instead of being able to sleep or read or daydream
--being too tired to drive with all the work that is required with a stick shift
--finding parking
--car problems (thankfully none of those for awhile)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com