Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Blog

I realized that my blog was in dire need of an update today as I read my friend Jeff's new blog. As much as I loved my owl and pussycat template, a change was needed. This new one is called "Keep Dreaming."

I'm looking for a cool, every-day-on-that-day-I-blog-about-something-specific idea, because then I would at least have one blog a week. My friend Pam has her "A List for Tuesday" and my friend Jeff has "Hoffmann of the Month". What should mine be? Suggestions??

2 comments:

jeff said...

You love movies, so maybe you could use one or more of the following:

Movie Monday
Tinseltown Tuesday
What to Watch Wednesday
Theater Thursday
Film Friday
Straight to Video Saturday
"Sin"ema Sunday (where you proclaim your love for a "guilty pleasure" movie)

pambelina said...

I agree with this Jeff guy: I love it when you review movies!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com