Sunday, December 1, 2013

Miracle on Kansas Parade

Last night was my third parade event in Topeka. This one is apparently the biggest, most important one in Topeka. It's at night and is lighted and is longer than any of the other parades. Obviously I wanted to share this event with my friends.

Kate and Tomas came from Lawrence and enjoyed the warm-for-December weather as we watched the parade. We saw multiple Santas, Snoopy, motorcycles, hot air balloon fire-makers, a big duck, a huge cow, and lots of dogs from the Helping Hands Humane Society (which is where I got Biscuit). Candy was also thrown.

Kate and I with the big, hip duck.

 Tomas and I with the fire. He doesn't smile for cameras, but was having a good time.

 Topeka Metro had a bus in the parade!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com