Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Drove to Salt Lake

A couple weeks I got in my car and drove out to Salt Lake City. I had a few reasons for this:
  • it was not only my sister's birthday but also my best friends!
  • there were things I had from my grandma's home that I couldn't take back on the airplane when I was out there for the funeral in July
  • to see my cousin and her new baby in Denver
  • to get a few days off of work
  • break in my car with a road trip
The trip was long, but it was nice to get there and spend time with family and friends. I went to Lagoon with Emily and Lindsay, saw my nieces and nephew do their Primary program, had cake and ice cream with Auntie Em, broke bread with some close friends, and enjoyed the fabulous weather. I came back with more in my car than I left with. I'll have a whole post about the things I got from my grandparents' home.

I don't think I'll drive out again any time soon, as I can fly and get there in 3 hours. Although, I am driving to Denver in December....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com