Monday, March 12, 2012

Visit With Grandma

Since it's Spring Break I took the day off work so I could go down to Ephraim and visit my Grandma. She was so excited to see me and have a visitor for the day! We talked, she showed me the scarf she was crocheting, she asked what color of scarf I would like, had lunch together, talked about her family, and how she knows her mind is going and she doesn't know what to do about it. This is really sad, as she says she can't remember Grandpa's funeral 18 years ago. She misses her house, but says they are really good to her where she's at and she'd recommend it to anyone.


She's going to be 99 this year! I hope to be able to visit her more!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful girl you are to visit your grandma! She sounds like a sweet lady. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com