Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Concert

For the second time my sister was my Valentine date. Way back in 2008, she came out to visit me in New York to see Matchbox Twenty play at the Garden on Valentine's Day. It was awesome.

This year it was Lady Antebellum. They're pretty much "the biggest band in the world" right now (Adele is the biggest solo act, if you watched the Grammys). Em and I caught them the summer before last when they opened for Timmy. They've become HUGE since then, winning about a billion Grammys for "I Need You Now".

They sang their hits, and nearly every song from their latest album. I was a little disappointed that they only played for an hour and half, when they have 3 albums. I was expecting to go until at least 11:00. Oh well. Still a great show.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

I actually am not a big fan of them. Musically speaking they are quite bland. That being said - SO JEALOUS! I would have loved to be at a concert last night! :)

Just Julie said...

My sister is a HUGE fan and I got her tix for Christmas. I can definitely see your point about being "bland"; they're not my favorite but they're still fun. And live music/concerts are awesome, most definitely!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com