Monday, December 19, 2011

The Best Semester Ever

This past semester was the best ever. Since my grad program is only four semesters, I'm including all my undergrad semesters as well (although I keep my two semesters at Snow College separate because, well, they were just special!). I had four classes this semester and was completely overwhelmed and busy most of the time. But I learned so much and had so many moments of, "Wow, this is what I want to do with my life." I had great classes and made some great friends. This semester really solidified a lot of things, and I'm hoping the trend can continue with next semester.

But for now, I need to catch up on some much needed leisure reading, Netflix-watching, movie-viewing, and sleep.

1 comments:

Rachel Smith Photography said...

Aww Snow... special indeed. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com