Monday, June 15, 2009

A Procrastinator's List Part II

I am a terrible procrastinator. I don't know how to remedy this, I just know that I really hate this trait about me. For weeks now I've been meaning to do a bunch of things, and I'm now going to share this list with you, in hopes that making it public will be some sort of catalyst.

--finish scrapbooking the photos from my Europe trip....that I took two years ago!
--get up early and do some sort of exercising, not only because I've sadly gained 25 lbs from my thinnest state three years ago, but because it just feels good to be active
--find a job. This is not fun.
--truly settle into my room here at my sister's, which means unpacking boxes and giving my stuff their space on the walls.
--cook dinner for my sis (it's the least I can do while she's letting me live rent-free) at least three or four times a week.
--watch Gettysburg, which I bought two weeks ago at Wal-mart for the bargain price of $5.
--somehow get my white legs to be not that color.
--get into some sort of routine. Even if I don't have a job (yet) I should make some sort of stable routine so I'm not sleeping in to nine and wasting my time cruising the net and watching tv.
--save money so I can get a car, save for Turkey, and not feel so dependent on the kindness of others.

So there it is. Please feel free to ask and call me out on these things if I don't do them!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com