Wednesday, June 8, 2016

You Look Like.....

Everyone has a celebrity look-alike. Mine is Kirsten Dunst, or at least that is what I've been told for years. Especially during her heyday in the late 90s and early 2000s. When I was purchasing the soundtrack to Spiderman 2, the cashier looked at the cover, looked at me, then said, "You look like her." Here she is in Bring It On.


The other day I was at Rusty Taco getting dinner. I have been here a lot, and I recognized the kid behind the counter as someone who had helped me before. He finished taking my order, and as he handed me back my card he said, "Has anyone told you you look like Bryce Dallas Howard?" No, I've never heard that. But obviously I was flattered, because Bryce Dallas Howard is beautiful.

Right? (I mean I clearly found the best picture of her to share)

I don't actually think I look like her, and I really don't think I did when that kid made the comment. But whatever, thanks for the compliment. 
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com