Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still Got It

Yesterday I had to give a presentatin on Solar Power for my Meteorology class. I was nervous about it all day, and on the drive to school I practiced my presentation for Emily. My presentation rocked, the teacher and students all liked it because my slides used lots of pictures, explained the topic well, and was simple to understand. Yeah, it felt good to know I still had it in me.

Then in my next class, Geography, our tests from the previous week were handed back. I totally rocked that too, even though my studying and class attendance were on Jared-level of trying (meaning there was very little trying and I didn't bother to buy the book for class). Maybe I should mention that it's a 1000 level course, so it's pretty simple. But still, I rocked it.

In a couple weeks I'll really be tested on whether or not I've still got it, since I have three tests in four days! I am already referring to it as Hell Week.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com