Thursday, September 25, 2008

You snooze you lose

My ever faithful alarm clock, which I've had since high school, is failing me.  Yes, it still tells me what time it is, it still plays cds and the radio, and the alarm will go off at its set time, but the snooze has stopped working.  I am not one of those people who can set my alarm for the exact time I need to be up and then just get up when it goes off.  I am one of those people who has to set my alarm for about thirty minutes earlier than the time I actually want to get up so I can hit the snooze button a couple times.  Strange, I know, but it's how my body works.  And now there's no snooze.  How will  my morning wake-up routine go on?  Too bad my cell phone alarm is too annoying to use over a long length of time.  Perhaps I'll just have to get up when the alarm goes off.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com